Haircut
So I am no Victoria Beckham, but I could be if I had those big glasses and a little less nose...why didn't anyone ever tell me about my nose? Anyway, I don't have the long front hair like VB, but we got the one side alright....I went to Ulta and, small world, the girl who was cutting hair is Parker's Bear leader in Scouts!! So then I felt a little better, and she did a great job! I got a color too, and I really like the color. But I am really glad I have found someone here to cut my hair! Now I just need a dr., a chiropractor, a Texas driver's license and some Texas plates on the car. Oh, and an ortho and a dentist. But I think I already know who I am going to go to for both of those.





2 friends are talking:
It turned out cute Andrea! I don't know if I could handle the critters there! Your house looks beautiful!
Love, Jamie
So cute Andrea! I am still traveling an hour to my friend who used to cut my hair but moved. It's too hard to go with someone you don't know - not worth the bad hair cut, ya know?
Post a Comment