Tagged??
So here they are....
1. I love laundry. Everything about it. I love that I start out with a big pile of dirty stuff and it comes out clean stuff. I love to fold it and put it into organized little piles. I love love love to smell it. I love that when it is done, I don't have to deal with it for another week. I love that it is something that I can finish. But mostly I love to smell it.
3. I love to read. I especially love children's picture books. I like to "splurge" on hardbacks of my favorite ones. 
4. I don't swim because I don't want my hair to get wet. Or my face.
5. I am a Young and the Restless junkie. I just can't stop. It doesn't matter how predictable or ridiculous it gets, I...gotta...have...it.
6. This year is my 2oth High School Reunion. When my mom had hers, I thought she was so old. I'm not going.
7. I love to listen to Depeche Mode, Yaz and Alphaville. "Forever Young" is my favorite song of all time. Berlin is another big favorite. I, like Jamie, am a 80's music fan. The difference is I was a teenager in the 80's, with the hair and the clothes. :)
Time for me to tag. I only have 3 legitimate blog friends (ones who actually have working blogs.) But I will tag some of you that are starting one, because this will be a good first post! So, Heidi, Teresa, Camille, Stephanie, Nancy, and Jessica, you are it. That is only 6, but Kristi, if you are reading this, you can be it too!!





1 friends are talking:
OCD? That explains a lot about our college years! Ha Ha! I will accept your Tag challenge :)
Post a Comment