The Websters sent us some requested pictures. Parker wanted to see our mountains. They will be turning vibrant colors of red, orange and yellow soon. From what I am told, even though we have TONS of trees here, they just don't do the same thing. They kinda turn a yellow color and drop. I will miss fall.

We also forgot to get a picture of our house before we left, so we were pleasantly surprised to get this picture. I do miss my cute house, that awesome shade tree out front and Kentucky Bluegrass. Our grass is bermuda grass, which sounds lush and vacation-like, but is not. It is morning glory without the flower on it. It really grows on a vine. And it creeps into everything! Someday, I'll post a close-up of it. Or you could just come visit and see it for yourself!

Thank you Alyse, you are awesome!!
0 friends are talking:
Post a Comment