Teenage Pop Star
Conversation with Aliza:
A: Mom, do you know what I want to be when I grow up?
M: What?
A: A teenage pop star.
M: A rock star?
A: No, a TEENAGE POP star.
M: Oh, a POP star.
pause
A: Yeah, but when I am 20, I'll have to retire.
M: Why?
A: Uh, cuz when you're 20 you're not a teenager anymore. You can't be a teenage pop star if you are 20.
M: Oh, then what are you going to do?
A: Then I'm going to be a mom like you!
awwwww!
A: Mom, do you know what I want to be when I grow up?
M: What?
A: A teenage pop star.
M: A rock star?
A: No, a TEENAGE POP star.
M: Oh, a POP star.
pause
A: Yeah, but when I am 20, I'll have to retire.
M: Why?
A: Uh, cuz when you're 20 you're not a teenager anymore. You can't be a teenage pop star if you are 20.
M: Oh, then what are you going to do?
A: Then I'm going to be a mom like you!
awwwww!





0 friends are talking:
Post a Comment