Baker Carnival
Since I woke up this morning at 4:57 am with a migraine and was never able to fall back to sleep, I decided to post about yesterday. (And yes, I took two migraine pills and the headache has subsided, thanks!) Last night was the school's official ribbon-cutting, along with a carnival and BBQ. The kids had a blast on the blow-up toys and ran around playing all the little carnival games.
So, good news. There is a cold front moving in this week. News reports say that we may even see the low 60's at night in some parts of the metro-plex. Our high will only be in the 80's, for about one day before it goes back up to the 90's again. Yeah, you laugh at us now, but we will have the last laugh this January when it 20 degrees for three weeks in a row there, and we are wearing light jackets and capris.





0 friends are talking:
Post a Comment