Go Ute*s!!!!
It is a happy day in our home, the U*tes finally picked themselves up and beat the #12 team in the nation. (*edited*...excuse me, I guess they are actually ranked 11, that's eleven.) With those first 2 losses, we were really getting worried that it was going to be a down season and that I was going to have to eat crow in front of Brother Alfaro if they (gulp) lost to B*Y*U. Thanks, you have given me hope! Congratulations guys for taking out U*CLA 44-6! Keep it up!
My beloved U...
...and the reason we had to subscribe to the station that carries the games. Maris could not live without his U *of U football fix!They play T*CU next month, here. I hope they can keep this streak (if you can call one win a streak) up!!!





2 friends are talking:
Hooray! Don't get me wrong, I'm a BYU fan too, but John's nephew plays for the Utes and he had a great game tonight. We're so excited to go see him play against TCU. Maybe we'll see you guys there too!
I know - very embarrassing for the Bruins... It was not a good day here in LA :( But I'm a Ute fan!
Post a Comment