To Do
I was talking to Maris and told him I was feeling a little overwhelmed right now, trying to remember everything that needs to be done before I leave.
And he says, "Like what?"
I love the man, but, huh???
I guess you have to actually BE a mother to feel mother guilt.
He doesn't understand that there is laundry to be done (one load left), arrangements to be made (like who will take who to what and when), bags to pack, homework to worry about, schedules to arrange, my hair has to be cut and colored or I'm not going anywhere, a sock hop to decorate for and volunteer at, supplies that still need to be picked up for said sock hop, dance class, baseball practice, road show practice, halloween, costumes, candy, trick-or-treating, and are my kids going to fight the entire time I am gone? Oh, and what are they going to eat?
So he says, "Do you not want to go?"
YES!!! I WANT TO GO!!
On one hand, it is only for five days. On the other hand, it is five entire days!
I plan on having a blast, but I will think about and worry about my kids the entire time I am gone. I will miss them. I love them. I can't wait to go. I can't wait to get back.
And he says, "Like what?"
I love the man, but, huh???
I guess you have to actually BE a mother to feel mother guilt.
He doesn't understand that there is laundry to be done (one load left), arrangements to be made (like who will take who to what and when), bags to pack, homework to worry about, schedules to arrange, my hair has to be cut and colored or I'm not going anywhere, a sock hop to decorate for and volunteer at, supplies that still need to be picked up for said sock hop, dance class, baseball practice, road show practice, halloween, costumes, candy, trick-or-treating, and are my kids going to fight the entire time I am gone? Oh, and what are they going to eat?
So he says, "Do you not want to go?"
YES!!! I WANT TO GO!!
On one hand, it is only for five days. On the other hand, it is five entire days!
I plan on having a blast, but I will think about and worry about my kids the entire time I am gone. I will miss them. I love them. I can't wait to go. I can't wait to get back.





3 friends are talking:
Come visit when you guys are in UT-I love your spooky blog and all of your fun stories! You are so fun!
Where are you going? Can I come?
So funny! You hit the nail right on the head when you wrote 'I guess you have to be a mother to feel mother guilt!' Hope you have a good trip...are you coming here?
Post a Comment