Today, Parker is still sick. High fever. Headache. Achy body. Poor kid. He complained this morning that he isn't even hungry, but he is thirsty. I explained that a lot of times when we are sick, we just lose our appetites because our body needs to try to fight off the sickness and he needed to make sure he was drinking a lot of water so that he didn't dehydrate. So he kept two glasses of water by him all day long so that he wouldn't have to get up and refill them that often. I thought that was very innovative of him! He got his year's supply of Nickelodeon today!
Today I found another pair of $4.00 flip flops at
Wal-mart for Aliza. Since there is no sign of summer ever ending here, I figured it never hurts to have another pair of cheap flip flops!

Today I got some *
bling* for our poodle skirts!

Today, Aliza finished her Math homework for Monday and Tuesday. We usually do both days on Monday right after school because she has tumbling and dance on Tuesdays and there just isn't time to do it all!

Today, Sister
Hutto, my VT brought over some yummy chocolate chip cookies! Great after school snack. Parker asked, "Can I try a cookie and see if I can get my appetite back?"

Today, I looked in the media room and found the fun that the kids had "camping" together over the weekend. Then I closed the door.

Today, Tyler came right home and started on his homework. He explained to me, "My homework isn't hard, it's just time-consuming."

Today, Aliza read to me out of "Junie B. Jones, Graduation Girl." So I leave you with a word of advice from Junie:
"We do not paste glitter on our eyebrows, and we do not stick lace up our noses!" Now there are some words to live by!
0 friends are talking:
Post a Comment