I am the Luckiest...
Brianne had a great idea and is posting something each day this week that she is grateful for. So I am copying.
The first thing I am grateful for is Maris. 

- He is a great father. He loves to play with the kids, so much so that I sometimes think I have 4 children, not 3. He just loves to be with them. He has coached football, basketball, soccer, and baseball teams. He loves to watch the kids in anything they participate in, and he is their biggest fan. Aliza has her daddy wrapped around her finger, and he adores her.
- He is a fantastic husband. He has loved me and supported me in everything I have done for the past 13 1/2 years. He lets me be who I am and never complains. He takes care of me when I am down with a migraine, he lets me sleep when I am exhausted, he gets up with the kids and the dog in the middle of the night, and he does dishes.
- He has told me he loves me every single day of our marriage. He is so thoughtful of my feelings. And he picks out great cards.
- He supports our family so that I can stay home with the kids. We sometimes laugh that we are a two income family, but he makes both the incomes. He is such a hard worker and does whatever has to be done.
- He honors his priesthood and shares his beliefs with us. I love that he gives our kids blessings before school starts and whenever else they need them. He has supported me in every calling I have had, and never challenged or questioned what needed to be done, even if it seems like too much.
- He is willing to share whatever we have with anyone who needs it. He is loving and compassionate. (But also one of the strongest men I know!)
- I feel safe when I am with him. I feel like I can do anything when he is with me.
Everyday, I realize more and more that he was meant for me.
Maris, you are my DENSITY...





2 friends are talking:
Love it! I especially like seeing the old picture of you guys. Plus, it's always good to know a little dirt on your home teacher :)
I love his name! And I love your wedding picture!
Post a Comment