My Shows
One of my "I've returned to reality" chores now is going through the shows on the DVR and deciding what is really there that is worth wasting my time to catch up on. After all, if I watch all the first runs, there will be no surprises during rerun season. Also, I missed an entire week of The Young and the Restless, but apparently, out of utter respect for me, nothing has happened, and I picked up right where I left off without having to watch all of those episodes. Jack still hates Victor, Cane is still stringing along two girls, and Victoria is still in a coma. I watched Survivor and CSI, and I caught a few minutes of The Amazing Race. I am disturbed, however that The Bachelor did not record. Is it over? Am I too late? Or did the girls just come to Austin? Next week is the "Ladies tell all" episode, and I am hoping the breaking-one-girls-heart-who-has-been-strung-along-for-ratings episode will be the next week. If you know, will you please let me know? Thanks!





1 friends are talking:
Hi Andrea-it was so good to see you- you are so fun to talk with-an amazing lady! I too am a bachelor watcher. It isn't over yet. 2 more weeks. Who do you think he will choose? Cute Halloween Photos! Love, Jamie
Post a Comment