Let it Snow...somewhere else.
Steph sent me some fun pictures today...here is Ty with (l-r) Logan, Con and Dane.
This is them in the backyard after playing a mean game of tackle football...
And this is that same backyard today.
I am really sorry, but I am so glad that this is at your house and not mine. The kids were whining last night that it doesn't snow here, and I'm just not feelin' it. I like not having to scrape the crap off my car at the grocery store. I like not having to shovel it off my driveway only to have it dump 5 more inches as soon as I'm done. I like not having to dig a path through the snow in the backyard for my dog to poop on. And I like not having poop in my snow in my backyard.
It looks really pretty and all. I am so happy you sent it to me, Steph. I love to watch snow from afar.





1 friends are talking:
I miss the snow!!! I'm glad that we got to see some in New Mexico, but I am also glad that I don't have to deal with it here.
Post a Comment