A vacuuming nightmare
Janette...I also have a closet disorder. Out of sight, out of mind. I also have a cupboard disorder...if it has a door on it, shove something in it and close it. I would love to organize every closet and cupboard in my house, but the thought is so overwhelming to me that it makes me shut down...thus...the desire to have a professional come in and do it for me!
And you don't have to be on crack to love laundry...it feels so good to me this morning to know that all the kid's clothes are clean and hanging up. No worries. Job accomplished. It seems sometimes like laundry is the only job that I can completely do in one day.
I hate vacuuming, explanation:

This is my current vacuum. $75 at Walmart. I can get 1, maybe 2 rooms vacuumed before it gets plugged up and I have to take it apart and pull dirt out of the hose-thingee (which I am sure is a technical term.) Thus, my desire to have this:

Can you even imagine how fun and uplifting it would be to dance around pushing this gorgeous pink vacuum that promises to NEVER lose suction and does not plug up??? Second best would be a darling PURPLE one:

Heck, I'd even love a red and purple one...
Someday.





8 friends are talking:
Okay for Christmas you neeeeeeed to get a new vacuum! This one you have is not going to cut it!! You need to splurge on something that lets you vacuum at least 2 weeks before changing the bag, that is unless you have really huge things you are cleaning up(which I don't really think so). And your wish have come true!! I mean this I want to come and help you organize your closets! I get a high off it! I love doing that. I'll do that if you can keep your eye on Max while I am there. Let's set up a time after the holidays! Andrea I am so serious! Mist
Dude, take her up on that offer ... Misty, will you come to my house after Andrea's? lol.
I have a drawer disorder too ... and a flip flop one.
Can't get a nice vacuum for Christmas...we spent our budget on a Wii...but at least we got one!! They are apparently the hardest thing to find right now...Maris had a client who is a manager of a Walmart and he called him when they got a shipment.
Misty, you are the sweetest...when I get the shelves and cabinets I want to put it all on, come on up and we can do it!!
Hey Andrea! A couple months ago, we inherited a Roomba from a relative. I'll never go back to vacuuming! It's the most wonderful gadget ever invented. Rather than pushing around the pink vacuum cleaner, you should check out the Roomba ... it can vacuum the living room while you fold the laundry, while you watch the Young and the Restless (although you may need the subtitles on). So worth it ...
I have to admit that I like vacuuming a LOT more with my Dyson...and it is the boring yellow version.
P.S. love your Christmas card, too!
My husband does the vacuming so i am happy with any vacume cleaner... :)
LUCKY!!! (said in a Napolean Dynamite voice.)
so i tried to leave a comment before and it didn't show up so here goes again...
you don't want a dyson - borrow my consumer reports its like number 10 there are nine much better ones and some even cheaper - so let me know and check it out before you shopping for one.
Post a Comment