Aliza's basketball team.
I am not certain that both Aliza and I will make it through the season alive. I don't know what I was thinking to volunteer to coach six 7-year old girls. In the (very repetitive) words of one of the girls on the team..."My bad!" Thank goodness for Nia's dad, who has taken pity on us and ran practice today. I was there only to assist. Whew. Go Prosper.





4 friends are talking:
As the season goes on, you will get the hang of it coach! :) Go Prosper! :)
"Put me in coach!" lol.
you will learn a lot in one season. mostly that you don't want to coach next year. :) j/k you daughter will remember this the rest of her life. What a great mom you are.
You probably weren't thinking when you agreed - don't we all do that for the good of the kids? (ie. I volunteered to help in BOTH the 2nd and 3rd grade classrooms - I don't like reading groups THAT much). I usually win some points with my kids. Luckily you have helper parents.
Oh - I'm a Monica too. Although I don't give myself much credit with being obsessive compulsive with cleanliness. I've given up some on that front - too hard to maintain.
Post a Comment