Ann Coulter

**Rick, I love you, but we just think differently. And that's ok.
For an interesting point of view on the upcoming elections, check this article out. Ann Coulter, author of "If Democrats had any Brains they'd be Republicans" and who is conservative beyond, makes this comment at the end:
"If Hillary is elected president, we'll have a four-year disaster, with Republicans ferociously opposing her, followed by Republicans zooming back into power, as we did in 1980 and 1994, and 2000. (I also predict more Oval Office incidents with female interns.)
If McCain is elected president, we'll have a four-year disaster, with the Republicans in Congress co-opted by "our" president, followed by 30 years of Democratic rule."
Something to think about.





3 friends are talking:
quite a disaster huh?
I know a lot of people hate her, but I LOVE her. She makes me laugh out loud every time I see her. And I love that she can TOTALLY hold her own during a heated interview.
then who????
Post a Comment