Hail today, gone tomorrow.
Our Salsa Garden...you have to start somewhere!
Tyler went on a campout last weekend and learned a valuable lesson...whether he wants to admit it or not, mom knows a thing or two. I told him that it was going to be colder on this trip than the last one and he should take some warmer clothes. He said he was fine and didn't sleep very well...I felt really bad! It is fun to watch him grow and learn, and hard, too!





1 friends are talking:
This cracks me up that you took a picture of your TV!! "You are a true blogging fanatic when ..."
I used to think that severe weather was kinda fun until last spring when a bout of storms came too close to home. One night I was home alone while Chris was at Scouts. I've never heard the wind blow so loudly. It seemed as if the windows were going to come crashing in at any moment. I was terrified! I had candles lit, anticipating a power outage and was inches away from grabbing 3-month-old Sam and hunkering down under the stairs. From then on, severe weather just scares me.
Good luck with the indoor gardening and the salsa!! Did you find an expert to mentor you?
Post a Comment