{on Culture, and playing with your food}
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this place?
Tonight our friend Maureen called and said that Jake (her husband) had gone to Dodie's and picked up some crawfish and invited us over to our first Crawfish Boil.
What is a Crawfish Boil, you ask?
(just kiddin', you couldn't hear them squeal. The propane fire was way too loud.)






4 friends are talking:
My neighbor does the same thing! Every May! I watch ... but don't eat ... I have seafood issues, I guess. They are a *pretty* seafood though.
Oh, and I hear that they help settle the stomach of barfing kids. JK.
Unfortunately (or fortunately, however you want to look at it) Jake and Maureen live close to us so the kiddos ate plain ham sandwiches and Maris and I left them home. It was kinda date night.
Yummm-O!!! I'm not a head-sucker, though... Glad to see you have some good 'ole southern food!
Post a Comment