Superbowl Blow-out
By Sunday afternoon, I had come to terms with the Patriots winning the big game. And I was going to be OK with that for a couple reasons, one of which is that Tom Brady is hot. A second good reason was that if they could pull it off, that would definitely be awesome to go for a whole season un-de-feated. I mean really, what an accomplishment. Plus, someone needs to put the 1972 Dolphins back in their place. Do you find it odd that I even know this much about it? Come on, look who I am married to! At any rate, I was prepared to accept Eli's defeat. But man, did they turn it on or what? Did Tom ever make it out of the dressing room? And how 'bout that Giant's defense! And Eli made very good use of his little arm! They did what had to be done when no one thought they could do it!
But in reality, the Superbowl is really about the food, the friends and the commercials...and we loved all of it!
The kids had a blast playing with Bridger.
They even watched some of the game!
Rachelle got the ring....
We had ate cute food...
And lots of it!
And check out the cute video of the kids goofing off at Rachelle's site. And my personal favorite commercial was the one with the fire breathing man (fire breathing no longer included) and the one with the giant pigeons. Oh, and the one with the squirrel in the road.
Good job, Eli!





1 friends are talking:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Your food spread looks so much better than the salad I made Nick eat. Poor guy had to watch the Super Bowl with his lame wife, and eat a salad.
Post a Comment