Because we all bleed red.
I found this cool fleece panel at a fabric store in Salt Lake...I brought it home and tied the edges for T. He could not be happier!
Tyler has a fun team too, and we like his coach. He has been invited to play on a select team that will play Saturday games in May and June. We told the coach that he'll be gone 2 Saturdays in June (Nauvoo and Scout Camp) and they were cool with that. He played catch last night too. He still puts his right hand in the dirt and plays with it as he waits for the pitch. He is framing the ball good, and we have a few good pitchers. I like the boys on the team so far...they seem very positive. And my friend Maureen's son is on the team, so I am excited to sit and watch with her.
Aliza goes to her first softball practice tonight. They started practicing while we were gone, so this will be her first. A couple of girls from our basketball team are on her softball team, so we are already happy about that!
Something to look forward to: Pinewood derby on Saturday! While we were gone, Maris bought 3 additional pine blocks, trying to carve it just right. Finally, he took it to work and had a friend use some real tools to carve it! Parker painted it by himself, and hopefully it weighs the right amount and the wheels move. We aren't exactly engineers around here, hopefully he just doesn't get smoked in all the runs! :)





1 friends are talking:
Looks like you guys had a fun spring break-I just go off coke too. I started drinking it during the big move, needed the caffiene! I did go through withdrawls!!
Post a Comment