It's great to be 8
Long time, no post! We were so lucky this weekend to have both my parents and Maris' mom in town to celebrate Aliza's 8th birthday and her baptism! She was baptized on her actual birthday on Saturday! We are so grateful for the family and friends who were able to be there. At the end of the day, Liza said that it was a perfect day!
It was an awesome day. Now all 3 of my kids are accountable for their own choices, and my job is done! Woo hoo! :) Seriously, I am so happy that all of my kids are doing well and are happy. They are all good kids and we are so proud of them. They work hard at school, they are good and kind friends, and they are just great kids!
Liza, we are so proud of you and happy that you decided to be baptized!





7 friends are talking:
Your family pic is so beautiful! Congrats Liza & Family!!!
She's a doll. I totally would have come on Saturday ... if I hadn't BLANKED it. I'm a bad friend. This we know.
She's a doll. I totally would have come on Saturday ... if I hadn't BLANKED it. I'm a bad friend. This we know.
What a BEAUTIFUL white dress. Congrats on your baptism.
Her baptism dress is beautiful! What a special day!
Now your home free Andrea!!! Yea Liza!!
I can't believe your baby is baptized now! That must be a great feeling. I can't believe the weather in Texas - crazy!! Love the pics of your living room, btw...
Post a Comment