Lookin' sharp...
I took the kiddos to get haircuts yesterday before Tyler left for the Scout Camporee at Lake Lavon...
Here is Ty with a couple of the scout boys and leaders...Bro. McFarland is hiding...
Doesn't T look sharp?
Aliza before....
I have to admit, when the hair started falling, I caught my breath a little!!
Now I need to call Holly and get mine done!
What do you think about letting Parker keep his hair longer and get highlights?
Do you like really long hair on little girls?





8 friends are talking:
I like Aliza's new cut. It looks fresh, healthy and cute. I have been wanting to chop mine off for a little while, so I think it's about time! I wanted to do it in China but couldn't find a place or the time to do it. So, hopefully in the next few weeks and I can get something done with it.
Post pics of your new 'do' after Holly get's ahold of it. I can't wait for the new reveal. lol.
I think Aliza's hair looks so ADORABLE with her new cut! And I bet it cuts her drying time in Half!
Well I like them all - I don't mind hair that is kind of long on boys as long as you can see their eyes and they don't hold their head down or to the side constantly to maintain the "look"
Parker looks too old though - wasn't he a little boy when ya'll moved here?
I love all the kids hair! :) Cute!
Parker looks like one of the Beatles! lol. I hate long hair on boys, but I have to admit, it's really cute on him. Aliza's is adorable too ... but then again ... what does she do that isn't adorable?
Aliza looks about 2 years older! It's amazing what a haircut can do! It looks great - refreshing. Parker looks cute too - very hip!
I love Liza's new hair due!! I think it makes her look more grown up and it looks really healthy!! Good choice. I also think park looks good with a nice shag. You can't really see the highlights. Ty looks very sharp, he looks more and more mature every time i see him!!
I LOVE Parkers hair. I think little boys with some shaggyness is darling.
Aliza also looks beautiful. I always had really long hair-- so all my childhood pictures look the same. It's good to have some variety!
:)
Post a Comment