Best Papa in the world
Sunday was Morgan's birthday.
He is hands-down the best papa in the whole world.
He totally lets the kids do things they can't do at home.
He teaches them to love the outdoors, and appreciate the beauty that is all around us.
He takes us on awesome trips...
He supports and loves the kids. He gets excited about every baseball, hockey, football, basketball and softball game ever played. He has driven 4 hours to watch a game and then turned around and driven those 4 hours back. He reminds me to slow down, be patient and let the kids live in the moment. He encourages us to enjoy now.
We love you Papa! We couldn't have hand-picked a better papa!
Hope your birthday was a happy one!





4 friends are talking:
I loved the pictures and loved the tribute. I don't know "Papa", but I wish I did now! :)
What a great Dad-AND I love your hair!
Morgan is the best!!! He has been the best dad to Dan and all the kids!!! I cant wait for the 4th. We are going to put Kennedy on a horse for the first time!!!
You need to win an award for the picture of the waterfall. That is a fabulous picture!
Post a Comment