Drop Dead Marathon Day
The note from the school said that the 4th grade end of year party was from 9:30-11:20 am. Parker called me from his class at 8:35 am to say that the party was starting at 9, and could I hurry? I had just washed my hair. Sure, I'll be there as soon as I can. The phone rings again. It's Tyler. He needs me to bring his text books in. Now, if I could. I'll get there when I get there! I strolled in at 9:40, text books in arm and ready to play. The 4th grade party started late, but I still missed the scavenger hunt. I made it in time for the ice cream sunday conga line:
The 6th graders had some yummy treats and played Family Feud with the teachers.
I also love the 6th grade team. From left to right, they are:
Ms. Pittman (Language Arts), Mrs. Jones (Social Studies), Ms. Patton (Science and Tyler's homeroom teacher) and Ms. Pritchard (Math). All but Ms. Patton are going to the Middle School next year. Ms. Patton is going to 3rd grade, so maybe Aliza will get her. :)
Before school got out, all got to help tape Ms. Morris, our principle to the window. The kids earned this right by making their AR goal. Tyler was one of the kids who got to tape. So was Parker. Aliza didn't think it was fair that not all kids got tape because all of them helped to earn it.
After school, we headed to Aliza's final dance class. We only have to go to the dance rehearsal on Saturday morning and we are done. The recital is Sunday while we are at church. Darn.
So then, after dance, if I wasn't already ex-haust-ed, Aliza had her last softball game of the season...





3 friends are talking:
Hey can you help me change my background. i need a change!!!
WOW!!!!!! I need to go to bed just from reading your post! lol
Looks like everyone had a long but really fun day!
looks like an exhausting/fun day!! your family makes me smile.
Post a Comment