End of school swim fun...
When school got out on Friday, we had to party.
We picked up some of our friends and headed over to the Argyle's where the teenage boys and the teenage girls and the little boys and girls all ate Subway and played in the pool.
May this be the first of many fun days in the pool!





4 friends are talking:
hey mama...where are you in your suit?
I love the, "swimmingly" and "splash" comment ;) So, clever!
Andrea, the check is in the mail for not putting a picture of me in my suit on here. You are a great lady and the more I get to know you the more I love you. We sure love your family. Thanks for doing the party with me.
More fun?! You guys are just having too much fun-Aliza looked so cute at her dance recital-I loved their outfits!
Post a Comment