....Sucked....in.....
I tried not to.
I didn't go to Barnes and Noble at 2 am to buy the book and get tickets to the book signing and lecture (Stephenie Meyer was here in Frisco last Saturday).
I walked past it in Wal*Mart without putting it in my cart several times.
I read the back cover and tried to say that I didn't really want to read it.
Then Maris asked me what I wanted for Mother's Day.
The Host.
Now I have to finish it.






8 friends are talking:
I totally got sucked in! I hope it's a good read.
I'll have to watch for it here, or go online.
It's good? I had no intention of reading it ... isn't it about aliens? Then again, I can't believe I read books about vampires.
Her website says that it is "science fiction for people who don't like science fiction." and also that it is a "love story at it's core." I really like it so far. I am going to hurry and shower and get my housework done so I can read...
'Hurry and shower' ... what's that?
I saw this book in the grocery store tonight...It caught my attention because of the cover. This is going to sound like a dumb question but, Is she the writer of Twilight"
yes!
I'm half-way through and am really enjoying it. It hasn't kept me up into the wee hours like Twilight, but I still get excited to read it each night, which I'm actually grateful for. I need my sleep!
Post a Comment