Don't hate me because I'm beautiful
One of the things that has been most difficult about having a dog that requires a regular haircut is finding the time to take her to get that haircut.
Instead of the recommended 6-8 weeks, we usually end up going 3 months or sometimes longer.
Since getting the dog, many people have told us that they groom their own dog and that it is easy.
Maris has repeatedly said he'd give her a cut.
I have resisted.
But, since it is summer and we were going to get her shaved, (it is so dang hot, it only seems fair) I consented to letting him shave her.
Now not only do we need to take her to get groomed, but we have to explain this to the groomer:





3 friends are talking:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Poor thing! :)
is sweetie coming?
Wow. The look on her face is priceless. She looks so mortified.
Post a Comment