Crazy or Stupid, part deux
Remember when I blogged about how weird it is that people park their cars on the side of the road an 380 and try to get rid of their dogs?
So when the sign said "Miniature Schnauzers" and the guy was trying to get rid of his non-papered mini-schnauzers, and we pulled over to take a look, does that make us crazy or stupid?
Meet Zoey.
I'm an idiot.






12 friends are talking:
yes, yes you are both crazy and stupid especially after our conversation yesterday. Bring on the Fleas. It is especially weird since you know I am trying to get rid of my dog for free! She is very cute though. I will take her anyday, assuming we can get rid of Otie.
Zoey is adorable! Is that a flea collar she is wearing?? LOL
I don't think you're an idiot. I think she's darling!
Poor Sweetie looks like her fur has seen better days, though!
Sweetie had to get shaved. It seems that fleas are the worst in Texas than they have been in years because of the dry and the heat. There was no infestation, and the K9 Advantix and Frontline plus are on the job...word to the wise, Hertz flea control doesn't work.
Oh, she is just too cute! I use to raise this breed and I just love them. They are most loyal. This is how I paid for my first year of college - I bred my two females and sold their pups - enough money for tuition and books. I know, that was REALLY a long time ago.
OMGosh! You have a new baby! :) So cute!!!
OHHHHH so cute, your only mistake was stopping to look at them, you couldn't walk away from that face.
That's the cutest puppy! The look on her face is priceless! You really could not say not to that face. How old?
How adorable. I LOVE the name too!!! Maybe one day my husband will let pets in the house. Maybe when I don't have 4 month old running around (or rolling around)!!! Enjoy your new addition.
I don't think your an idiot! I love that you are a friend to the animals and what a cute little Zoey! Congrats! (we will have a dog one day-brian just doesn't know it yet!)
After seeing Zoey in person, I want a new puppy. Good thing Lindsey didn't see her.
Post a Comment