{yewwww}
Last night Maris found an itsy bitsy teeny tiny baby rat snake in our backyard.
It was up by our back porch.
This is not the snake.
I was a little too freaked out to take a picture.
I made him squish it and throw it over the fence.
After he threw it, I thought, I should've taken a picture.
I'm not too scared of a baby rat snake.







13 friends are talking:
Omigosh. Spiders and snakes are the worst. And I really have to stop reading up on them as a "highlighted" animal for Leah's school-time. I mean, sometimes you just have to put your foot down and forbid the study of something from National Geographic because it borders on too much information!
i would freak!
i'm suprised you didn't let your boys keep it :D it would go great with your collection of the worlds scariest pets :D
If you can please keep the reptiles and rodents in your backyard that would be much appreciated. Tell Maris that he's in charge of protecting my sanity - if he lets a snake through and it comes up the hill to my house ... well, we don't want to go there.
Can you spray for snakes?
on the bright side: with a rat snake around, at least you won't have mice...right?
Thanks for the nightmare I am going to have tonight. I do not care for snakes!
Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!
at least it wasn't in the toilet...
YUCK! I bet Parker was in heaven!
I would die Andrea!!
Have I mentioned I think this is icky???
What is icky is the tarantula in Parker's room!!
Post a Comment