18 Best Funny Cat Noises
7 years ago
We should not allow our personal values to erode, even if others think we are peculiar. "--President James E. Faust
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard..." from Annie
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
-Audrey Hepburn
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
"I am one of [Jesus Christ's] witnesses, and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that he is God's Almighty Son, that he is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in and through his atoning blood and in no other way."--Bruce R. McConkie, "The Purifying Power of Gethsemane"

7 friends are talking:
Wow, you're one amazing "mum-ma". Oh... that was bad. Good thing you're starting early in learning how to make those mums. Your talent will come in handy when your boys have to give one to their homecoming date. :o)
I am impressed! But honestly I have no idea what these things are... or were. I saw them in Michaels the other day and a worker said that they are for dances. So what's the story behind these mums?! Definitely a Texas thing!
Yes, I've also been wondering what they are--and also after seeing them at Michael's :) They definitely don't do this in Idaho! It's beautiful though--great job!!
ah--the mums---I remember them well! I worked at a florist in High School so we had to make a ton of them!!!!!!
It IS True...Everything is bigger in Texas!! Good job, way to step up! I love it, and think it is so funny.. I would love to see the Christmas light one, all 12 pounds of it!
You did a great job! Such talent? Did you burn yourself with the hot glue gun and have to say a bad word or two? I remember I had to a few times years ago when I made mine.
Excellent work! Especially for a rookie! lol. Just FYI ... when they get into HS, Tyler's date will expect at least 4 feet of ribbon ... and probably more than one mum ... and probably christmas lights ... and probably gold leaf lettering ... just kidding ... but only about the lettering. These things get INSANE. Well, at least ... they did in Plano when I was a senior ... 10 years ago. I'm sure it's only gotten worse!
Post a Comment