Season Opener
It's the weekend we've been waiting for.
Yes, the NFL has been having their season openers this weekend, but this is bigger.
This is better.
Parker's team, the Prosper Panthers, had their first game today.
Aliza cheered for her first time today.
In the picture above Liza is in the bottom left and Parker is just right of center...(#44).
We won 18-0!!
Now that's something to cheer about!!






13 friends are talking:
she is the cutest cheerleader! I hope she loves it!
Fun!!!! Let us know when he plays so we can go and help cheer! :)
too cute!!! liza is a Doll :D
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy for the Panthers!!! Football starts for us soon, too.
Your cheerleading pictures are very artistic. I love the one of the cheer socks with the pom pom. She looks so cute :)
I love that she is cheering for his team...that will be convenient and they both get to be active.
Liza looks absolutely beautiful! I am glad that she is enjoying cheer. I wish Courtney had not quit so soon - however, I don't miss the expense.
I've gone into the cheering with the hope that she doesn't love it and will quit soon...but I have to admit, she looks darling, and she is having so much fun! The other 3rd grader doing it is a girl she plays softball and basketball with and they are so cute togeter. I do love seeing her having so much fun...
Cute pics! I can't believe the final score, let's hope they find some good competition in some of the other teams.
How cute are those cheerleaders! How fun for Aliza!!
Way to go Parker! That's a good way to start the season!! (Christian wants to know what position he plays).
Aliza looks so cute. You can tell by the smile on her face that she is loving it!
Omigosh, do you not have the cutest and most talented kids in the world? Holy cow. Love the pictures!
And you were so worried about all of the cheerleading stigmas. She looks very cute! ...and who knows maybe she will be happy with just one years worth.
That was a smart idea to get it out of her system before junior high or high school. She looks so dang cute!
Okay, I have I made my quota yet????
By the way, I still need blog help. I want more stuff added to mine. Please. Can we have a family game/movie night at my house?
I promise to behave!
Post a Comment