18 Best Funny Cat Noises
8 years ago
We should not allow our personal values to erode, even if others think we are peculiar. "--President James E. Faust
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard..." from Annie
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
-Audrey Hepburn
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
"I am one of [Jesus Christ's] witnesses, and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that he is God's Almighty Son, that he is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in and through his atoning blood and in no other way."--Bruce R. McConkie, "The Purifying Power of Gethsemane"

6 friends are talking:
So did you get the 6:42 am call that you can pick up your Innisbrook order?????
Somehow I accidentally got on Baker's call list this past summer. Until this morning, I have just ignored it. Today I asked my name to be removed PROMPTLY.
I think you told me you had an appointment to get that root canal done. Oh wait, or was it going to Hooter's for lunch with Maris? Oh, Oh. I remember, you're supposed to meet me at 11:45 at the Allen outlet mall to sample Moose Munch and chocolate truffles at Harry & David's. See ya there!!
ps. Bring me some banana bread & chocolate cake!
>cheekies to ya!<
I LOVE that you're a calendar woman. So am I. I've been thinking for years about upgrading to a PDA, but I think I would go crazy and forget everything. I'd die without my calendar!
lol. Now you know how I feel every single day. I need to get a calendar.
Think of all those minutes you could have been looking for it, but instead you were on the computer. Did you find it?
You make me laugh. I trust you figured it out ;) or...maybe you are still lost...I hope not...
Post a Comment