Par-tay. Not.
I wish I was more fun.
I wish I had more energy.
I'd do this:
And I don't.
So I won't.
I'm having a hard time even mustering up the desire to go vote. I am a strong believer in voting. But I don't want either of the candidates in office. One of them makes me physically ill. The other one scares me.
I'll let you decide which is which.






12 friends are talking:
Amen Sister. I early voted just to avoid the lines and to say that I voted, but... I wanted 'None of the Above.'
i went on my way home this morning and i was in and out in under 5 min-- no lie:D i've felt the same way about the candidates, but I also feel VERY compelled for some reason to make a decision and vote-- something told me this morning, it doesn't matter who will win, what matters is the choice you make-- probably doesn't make sense-- but it did to me-- happy election day-- :D
me too, in and out.
sarah, it makes total sense, i feel the same way!
Dude. They BOTH make me physically ill. McCain's yellow old man teeth gross me out ... and Obama's chain smoking habit makes me want to vomit. lol.
Lines?? What lines? I walked right up. In fact, I saw more volunteers than voters. SAD!!!! Even more disheartening, so many thought they were registered and were not. Don't assume like we did that when you move and change your address on your driver's license online and click the yes button to register to vote, that you actually are.
I feel that exact same way. I have felt really torn. Not that it really matters because it really doesn't because Texas is Republican, but morally I felt like I had to make a good decision and there just aren't good choices. Ugh!
I'm totally having an election party. Red, White, and Blue everything...150 people....And Obama will sweep Utah. Obviously I'm kidding...Get off your butt and go vote! For whoever...
I really can't figure out why people think it is going to be bad. Nothing can be worse than what we have now.
I agree...I kept asking myself...which one is the best of 2 bad choices...
When an opponent declares, 'I will not come over to your side,' I calmly say, 'Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community
Yes, Rick, Hitler said it best...
I made election party cupcakes!! But they were nothing like those. They were just normal with white frosting....hahaha, but the cupcake holders were red and blue, so I guess that counts. I know what you mean about the candidates...ugh. (Oh, and about me crying...don't worry, I think I was just shedding a tear over some sappy commercial or something) :)
Post a Comment