Sometimes you gotta change the title of your post because you've got naughty friends
Last Friday was "Grandparents and Special Friends Day" at the elementary.
So I got to be my kids "Special Friend" and eat lunch with them.
This will be Parker's last year at the elementary school, so was the last time I get to share this day with him. Time goes by so fast, you blink and it's gone.
After lunch, Aliza's class did a Reader's Theater presentation for us. She is a great reader and it was so fun to watch.
And, for your viewing pleasure,click the play button below and watch part of the performance.
(this is the short video, I have another one that is longer but I won't subject you to it.)
When they were done, I checked them out of school early and let them come home early with me, an early start to our week off!






5 friends are talking:
You are a special friend even if you are mom!!!
PS. I may just be a weirdo but I had to laugh reading the title to this post without any context, it sounded a little naughty...
I know I'm bad, feel free to delete my comment later
Ok, um.... I can't top Janie's comment.
I don't get the changing the post title thing. But, can Liza come live with me for the summer?
I love Thanksgiving readers' theater! And all Thanksgiving programs for that matter :)
Well, I know that you are my special friend. Thanks for that!
Post a Comment