Zoey needs meals brought in.
Zoey took a trip to the SPCA the other day to get some low-cost vaccinations and to get spayed.
Day 2 she started licking her incision, so we had to use the cone...
She just stood there and wouldn't move when it was on. She wouldn't even lift her head up...
Until I lifted it up for her.
And she wouldn't walk anywhere, so I took her over and set her down to have nap. She stayed there all afternoon.
I like the cone!
Now that she has her shots, she can get a haircut and look like a schnauzer again.
The other day at SPCA, someone said, "Oh look, what a cute poodle."






9 friends are talking:
Poor Zoey!!! The cone is too funny, tho. LOL
OH bless her little heart.
Zeke broke his leg when he got hit by a car and wouldn't leave it alone so he had to wear one of those too and with his cast he kept slippin - it was so sad and bambi like
Poor Zoey. Does that make her a Schnazoor?????
I love the cone. You are a good mommy for taking such great care of her.
Awwwww! Zeus will bring her a meal. Does she prefer Pedigree or Iams? Maybe a pig's ear to top it off? have you introduced her to those nasty things?
I think she might be a mixed breed! She looks like a poodle!:)
Andrea - found your blog. Mind if I link?? It's really fun.
Karen Scholl
Awww, how sad.
Do they make those cones for toddlers?
Oh my gracious!
Your title made me totally crack up!
I think that would be such a funny Halloween idea...maybe next year I can convince my family to dress up like puppies and draw stitches on ourselves and make cones for all of our necks. Do you think they'd go for it?
Zoey looks so cute...and miserable...but...so, so cute!
Post a Comment