We had a visitor!
Our friend Bruce has been there for all the major milestones in our life for the last 12 1/2 years...he came to the hospital after the births of Park and Liza (we already had T), he's been to our blessings, our baptisms, he was supportive when Maris' dad passed away. He's always been a constant in a changing world. So it only seems fitting that he be the first "non-family" person to come see us in Dallas...
It was so fun to see him and visit with him last night! Come back anytime, Bruce!






9 friends are talking:
Awww. Maris likes Bruce. Look at that big 'ole smile he has.
Did you serve Bruce some chocolate cake or yummy banana bread??
Andrea, it's so fun to check out your blog and see what your family is up to in Dallas. I'm so glad you guys love it there. I hear Dallas is a great place to live. I've been wanting to have an adventure and move for some time now but it just hasn't happened for us yet...maybe someday! :)
Everybody needs a friend like Bruce. It sure did make Maris happy! ;)
I'm ready for some non-family friends to visit, well family too - I just like visitors!
PS - my brothers favorite(well only) "pretend" name was Bruce
I love when family and friends visit. Do you want to come to Canada after the holidays, I hear the weather is great here! :)
I was just checking to see how you are coping with Parker's absense ... looks like Bruce was a good distraction, lol.
Yay my dad and maris make a cute couple...can I come visit? I think I need a vacation.
He seems like one of those true friends. :)
Cool!
Post a Comment