Brett's Blessings
Today is sweet little Brett's birthday. He would have been turning 5 years old.
Amber and Chris have decided to celebrate Brett's life by starting a foundation that will bless the lives of other children and families in the ICU at Cook Children's Hospital.
They are collecting new toys to donate to the unit where Brett passed away, to bring joy to the children who are there and their siblings.
If you would like to donate a new toy to help honor Brett's life, please leave a comment and I will let you know how.
My prayers and thoughts are with Amber and Chris, Andrew and Dani, and Eileen as they face this day.





2 friends are talking:
I have thought about Amber and sweet Brett all day
I dropped off a gift at the school.
They are in my prayers
What a wonderful thing for them to do.
Post a Comment