{i'm in. do i have to attend the meeting?}
In my e-mail this morning:
Take the stress out of planning your next meeting.
"Recovery Program"
Let us take care of planning the details for your next meeting while you relax with a complimentary "healing" massage with this great offer.
$99.00*
Offer includes accommodations and complimentary cookie break.
*$99 single occupance/$109 double occupancy per room, Sunday - Wednesday
with 10 or more guests excluding tax and gratuity.
with 10 or more guests excluding tax and gratuity.
Ask about your Meeting Planners Incentive Massage when calling.
866-628-0556






3 friends are talking:
Would that be considered an inappropriate way to use PTA/PTO monies? That looks like a great way to have a board meeting to me. :)
I'll pay the difference if you let me share your room with you--- ok i think i just grossed myself out-- sorry I love you tons, but i don't know if we have THAT kind of friendship :)
I'll go with Andrea!! Wait, I betcha won't share a room with me though, right?
Post a Comment