Our last 'Hop
Friday was another one of those "lasts..."
Next year, Aliza will be in 5th grade and the 5th and 6th graders next year are going to go to the new Intermediate School (otherwise known as the old High School.)
Sooooo...being her last year in elementary school (did you HEAR that?? No more elementary school), this was our very last Sock Hop.
(Prosper schools have a Sock Hop on Halloween...)
So here we are:










6 friends are talking:
Looks like so much fun! I love Texas! Have you found a house for us yet?!
You get shorter every year Andrea!
Nancy made me laugh about you getting shorter. Uh...I think she's right.
I love the pictues lined up all together so you can compare. Eveyone looks great.
I can't believe you've been in TX for three years already! Your kids are growing up so much!
Looks like so much fun. I know how you feel. My baby is in Jr. High now. Where did the time go???
I miss sock hop, it was always so much fun! Looks like Aliza had a great time!
Post a Comment