Chocolate "Fun"due...
It was hard to decide what to do for Aliza's party! She has friends from lots of different places, and not all of them know each other. She has church friends, neighborhood friends, school friends, and sports friends.
So I didn't want to go someplace where they would be scattered around, I thought it would be fun to have a little social party, cuz if 10-year olds are nothing else, they are social.
So I got 3 fondue pots and melted white, brown and pink chocolate and provided all sorts of stuff for dipping. They ate some of it at the party and let some of it set and took it home in their goodie bags.
After they were full of chocolate, they danced to Liza's favorite CD, played Apples to Apples, opened gifts and played Rock Band.
This gave them the chance to giggle, talk and interact...and eat!
What a cute bunch of girls. They come from the 3 different elementaries in Prosper, but next year they will all be together in 5th grade at RMSA...watch out!!












5 friends are talking:
What a great idea! Looks like it was a great party.
How cute...and I love her faces in most of the pictures. What a ham!
How cute! You are such a good mom with fun ideas.
Andrea--what a fun party idea!!!
Andrea--what a fun party idea!!!
Post a Comment