Mother Nature
What's a Texas blog doing without some mention of the weather?? Here is a bit of what we've been doing here:
March 21st...record snowfall:
The trees were already very leaf-y...
Last Monday we were treated to a beautiful FULL, double rainbow...I wish I had a wide lens to have captured the entire thing:
On Mother's Day, I went out on the front porch to check my hanging plants to see if they needed to be watered...I put my fingers up into the dirt, and accidentally smashed an egg. I wish I'd known it was there!!
At least there are 5 left. I specifically removed the straw lining of my hangers this year to prevent the birds from nesting in the plants this year. I guess it didn't work. I hope that my geraniums survive...
I felt bad for the poor mama who returned to find one of her eggs broken. Hopefully they will hurry and hatch and relocate...
And that's what's happening in our neck of the woods....














2 friends are talking:
Loved the pics. I went from a chill to a nice warm spring feeling with the beautiful flowers.
Wow about all of this - crazy weather. I would have freaked out if I put my finger through an egg. Makes me re-think my hanging baskets.
Post a Comment