This is me....
...making a new commitment to clean the dust off this blog and post regularly again. What?? You say you've heard that before? Well, it's a new goal. I'll try. But my mom says that it's not fair that I have let Facebook take over my updating, and my blog has been neglected. Because even though Tim made her a FB page, she is not sold on it, and even has ten friend requests in que that haven't been accepted. Mine is one of them. When I return from this FABULOUS road trip, we'll have LOTS to share.
I promise.
I promise.





6 friends are talking:
You have a very wise mother :D
Are we sisters? My mom had the same conversation with me. I am starting to get back in the groove but it is hard!
pinky swear?
Blog neglecting = "DISLIKE"
Mother always knows best.
ha! that sounds familiar. my mom made a fb page and has since forgotten her password and how to log in.
I'm recommitting to the blog again too - at least for the next 26 days. I decided to run a blog marathon to help get some updates done so I can make a Blurb book. Good luck to you!!!
Post a Comment