And the thunder rolls...
The common link in all of my recent communication with Rick is "Update your blog."
So I decided to post these pictures from June at Grandma's house...because they are of two of Rick's favorite things, the Valley and PJ.
That afternoon, the most beautiful black rain clouds came into the valley, very quickly and very majestically, with thunder and lightening and lots of rain. It was beautiful.
And just as quickly as it came, it was gone, and left a beautiful double reminder that God always keeps his promises...
And then PJ and Papa had a talk with Snow White, who is PJ's horse. Cuz she's a princess, like her.
She even touched her...
And then PJ had a little conversation with Snow White and Princess (Liza's horse...)
But, being a princess, and having a mind of her own, Snow White walked away.
Leaving Princess alone to hear what PJ had to say.
I can't remember what she said, I was too busy laughing.
But you know it was important.
Gosh, I miss her.

















3 friends are talking:
PJ.. the "horse whisperer"
You've got freakin' cute neices and nephews!! xoxo.
Those are some good pictures. She can't wait to get back up there. Are you thinking of Thanksgiving here?
Post a Comment