My 11-month project
LAST Christmas, I gave my kiddos the best gift ever. I told them I would paint their rooms.
I quickly got Aliza's room painted the cutest color of blue and got it all put together with her purple and lime green accessories.
Over the next month, I got the boys' rooms painted in their base colors...U of U gray for Parker and Cowboys Gray for Tyler.
And Santa brought them some Fatheads for their newly painted rooms.
And then Maris and I taped off the stripes and I started Parker's and realized that it was harder to paint stripes than I had originally thought it would be.
Argh.
Sooooo....11 months after I started this project, this last week I FINALLY finished the stripes.
So without further ado, I present Parker's room:
...and Tyler's room:
Yay!
Remind me that I NEVER want to paint stripes on a wall again. Ever.
The kids all love their rooms though, so I guess it was all worth it!! :)















5 friends are talking:
The rooms look amazing!!
Talk about the gift that keeps on taking ... and taking ... and taking. lol.
They turned out great. You did a good job.
That looks soooo.... good! AMAZING job!
I can't believe I haven't been by to see this! I LOVE the way they all turned out!
Post a Comment