A day late and a dollar short...
So it was one of those days that you just can't seem to get yourself going...I woke up tired. Ya know? Parker wanted to go to school, but was still just not feeling 100%. He got up and got ready but was in tears by the time he was half-way through breakfast. Ya know when you just don't feel completely better and everything seems overwhelming? So I told him he needed to stay home one more day and just get a little more rest. As of right now, he feels great and is fever-free! He was sick for 4 days, I hope no one else gets it!
Yesterday I had so much going on that instead of washing my sheets (which is my normal Monday routine), I just made my bed and planned on washing them today. So today, I took them off the bed and was finishing up yesterday's laundry and have never gotten around to washing my sheets. I guess I've got about 2 hours or so to get it done! :)
This afternoon, I sat down on the couch with Parker and before I knew it, I had taken a rather long nap! Sometimes ya just gotta do that! Parker's baseball practice was cancelled tonight, and he decided to come with me to Aliza's dance. Her class meets at the Community Center, so Parker wanted to go play pool while we waited. It was good for him to get out! Here is Liza Lu putting on her jazz shoes:





0 friends are talking:
Post a Comment