Run Forrest, Run!!!
Yesterday, I went out to wait for the kids to come home from school and all three of them were so excited. They were racing to see who could get home with their great news first.
Aliza was excited because in PE, they timed them running and she was able to run for the entire 12 minutes. She felt so good about herself!
Parker was happy because he made the final cut for the Oral Reading Team in UIL. They only take 3 out of the whole 4th grade. He is having so much fun with the voice inflections!
Tyler was excited because they finally announced the Maps and Graphs final cut for the UIL team, and he was chosen as an alternate. They only have 3 kids in the 6th grade and 1 alternate. He had to take several tests to make it this far, so we are very proud that he persevered.
Here are some pictures taken by a local photographer of the area we live in...it is so beautiful here! Our cold front brought in some nice, cool 60ish degree weather.



Today, Parker has a field trip to Dallas to an IMAX theater at the fairgrounds (I'll HAVE to follow the bus, because I will totally get lost going there!!!) Pictures tomorrow!Tyler leaves tomorrow morning for Utah! He cannot wait! Take good care of him!
Maris is home from Orlando, he has been there since Monday! Welcome home! We missed you! This was the first time I have been in Texas without him. (Besides when I was in San Antonio 2 years ago!) It was strange to be here alone at night, but not scary!





1 friends are talking:
Benjamin was very excited about running the whole twelve minutes too - in fact he told me "Mom you can get the halloween candy down again because I ran the other stuff out of my system"
Post a Comment