Something I thought I'd never hear
As Aliza and Tyler were leaving for school today, I hear this conversation:
T: The Cowboys are 11-1 now.
A: Have they won 11? I thought that they had won only 10 games.
T: They won last night so now they are 11.
A: Oh. Cool! I thought that they had still only won 10!
What?






3 friends are talking:
Last night's game was interesting. Apparently (I do NOT NOT NOT follow sports at all) both teams were tied at 10-1 .... meaning, whoever won would have a 2 "win" advantage over the other. Weird. One would be 10-2 and the other 11-1. I don't really know what I'm talking about, but I heard Gary talking about it. lol. I can't believe how well their doing. Maybe that crack head, Jerry Jones, won't fire this couch. Maybe. But probably not.
Go cowboys!!! We've only been here a year and haven't missed a single game. What's wrong with us? We never watched football besides, the superbowl and Boise State, before we moved here. The suck you in no matter what age.
They totally suck you in! We both HATED the Cowboys - but about 2 months after we moved here I asked Dan... "Hey, so you KINDA want to become a Cowboy's fan now?" He sheepishly answered "Yeah, I kinda do!? Weird."
Ha ha- love it!
Post a Comment