Happy Birthday Maris!!
So how do you say Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world? By posting a bunch of pictures of him as a child. Completely ignoring the fact that he has warned me to never post old pictures of him. But I think he meant the ones with his old girlfriends and the ones where he was posing in the glasses like he was on the cover of GQ. Too much info? Probably. But look how cute he was:


And if I'd known him in High School, I totally would have dated him.
Look at those big mouths!!
And you didn't know that he regularly hangs out with Austin Powers, did you?
He used to love golf, but I think he gave it up so he could spend Saturdays watching the boys play ball.
And for our tenth anniversary, he took me to San Francisco, where he attended to my every need. :)
And finally, I just want to rub in the fact that we are now officially the same age. So Happy Birthday to the man who has spent the last 13 1/2 years of his life making me happy. He is the best dad and husband anyone could ask for. And since Janette has already taken the name Superman for her husband, we'll just call him my very own Green Lantern. I love you, hon! Happy Birthday!





4 friends are talking:
Happy birthday, Maris! LOVE the old pictures...John got a good laugh out of them :)
HAPPY Birthday! I hope to get to know you soon.
Happy Birthday dude! Truth be known, Andrea, I think we're all married to Superman. That's why he's so super! He can be Superman too. We don't mind. lol.
Tell Maris Happy Birthday! I can't believe how much he looks like Anny in his younger years!
Post a Comment