Primary Music
Someone should write a new Primary song about how you shouldn't waste your time on Saturday cleaning the house 'cuz of the tornado that rips through every Sunday afternoon.
Parker and the student Council at Bethlehem place delivering the cans of food the school collected. Parker thought it was cool that the shelves were empty when they got there, but after they left they were full. (Parker is in 3 of these pictures, can you spot him? hint: he is wearing his dark green Baker shirt!)
This is Me and Maris.





2 friends are talking:
Amen, to the Sunday tornado. Sunday may be a day of rest but that leaves Monday for the day of Catch up. Not Ketchup, catch up :)!!! Oh, Mondays, are not fun.
P.S. I truly appreciated your lesson yesterday.
It's a small world. I needed to post on your blog because I found you again. We sort of met on my cousin Adri's site.
I was checking up on a friend (Lisa)in Texas and it turns out that her friend (Brianne) also posts on a recipe blog. Then I saw you. "My name is Andrea" is catchy. I had to bookmark the recipe page because they looked so yummy. I just thought it was a round about way to bump into a familiar blogger.
In regards to your post, my husband was just saying yesterday that he can't wait to move to morning church because the morning mess in the house tends to dampen the spirit as we are heading out to church. Our kids make forts everywhere or transport all their CLEAN blankets and buckets of toys outside to the back yard. We wake up the neighborhood by 7 a.m. weekly. Don't you wish you could be our neighbor?
Post a Comment