Anticipation
I am giddy with excitement. The school has been testing it's emergency contact system. The news is gearing up. At the Community Center tonight, everyone gathered around the TV to hear the latest. I have my 72-hour kits ready, along with enough food to last a day or two...I cannot wait to see frozen rain.





3 friends are talking:
Hey there...I haven't left a comment in quite some time. How are you all there? I can't believe you have to get all ready for that, fun/scary!!!
Andrea are you one of those Texas freaks that runs to the store and stocks up every time they say theres a storm? Haven't you learned that in Texas they get really excited if anything remotely weather related will happen. The top news stories every night are either the Dallas Cowboys or the Weather:) oh and then a murder. God Bless Texas!
um, no, I made the 72 hour kits at enrichment on Tuesday! Thanks to you!
Post a Comment