Random Thoughts
I miss:
I don't miss:
I can't wait to see (though maybe not to this extreme.):
If the weather people are right, we are due for some freezing rain tomorrow morning. As a person who has seen plenty of snow in my lifetime, I am astounded by the thought of rain hitting the ground and becoming frozen as it hits. I want to see it. If only once. And it will melt fast because it is going to be 61 on Saturday. I wonder if school will be cancelled. For those of you, who like me, were wondering how scientifically rain can freeze, here is the definition:Freezing rain develops as falling snow encounters a layer of warm air usually around 800 mbar (800 hPa)level, then the snow completely melts and becomes rain. As the rain continues to fall, it passes through a thin layer of cold air just above the surface and cools to a temperature below freezing (0 °C). However, the drops themselves do not freeze, a phenomenon called supercooling (or forming "supercooled drops"). When the supercooled drops strike a ground below 0 °C or anything else below 0 °C (power lines, or tree branches), they instantly freeze, forming a thin film of ice, hence freezing rain.
I want to watch the rain hit the ground and instantly freeze.
Also, for all you Sci-fi buffs out there, the UFO's in Stephenville turned out to be the Air Force afterall. They just didn't want to 'fess up at first.
And if you get a second today, make sure you click into TLC and vote for cute Jill Stevens, Miss Utah, who is from Kaysville and graduated from Davis High, but who, like me, turned out OK anyway. (JK fellow Darts, don't get so upset.)

If you have been watching "Miss America: Reality Check" at all you will notice that she is not your typical beauty queen, and she is modest.
Parker had his first TAKS practice test this week. Man, these Texans are serious about their testing. They took the whole day and had lunch in their room and everything. I don't even think they went to specials.
K, time to clean the house....





1 friends are talking:
Hi Andrea! This winter is driving me crazy! It is soooo cold! I can't stand it!! Andrea, I love all the random quizes you take (like the pirate name one) You are so fun!
Post a Comment