When I grow up...
...I want my closet to be as organized as Aliza's.
The other night, she took everything out and folded it and organized it. She was very proud of herself, as well she should be!
Here are her examples:
Parker's closet looks like a bomb went off in it.
Tyler insists that he knows where everything is in his...
Here are her examples:
Parker's closet looks like a bomb went off in it.





3 friends are talking:
When I grow up, I want to have closets like her too! :)
hey, you copied my closet. :) it drives me nuts, but do i regularly put things away? no. and i can't understand why my kid doesn't like to pick up after herself.
Glad I'm not the only one! I finally cleaned mine out about a month ago and it's already looking pretty sad. I told John next time it's his turn...yeah right!
Post a Comment